picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

LauraBeth5150 user profile picture

LauraBeth5150

Dry/Resilient

dot55 Views

Lash Serums: 😊 or 🧐???

So I am Surprised that I have yet to even start trying them, considering how OBSESSED that I am with All things Beauty and Skincare otherwise. Turning 30 was the beginning of the end for my lashes unfortunately. 💔 But I have been too afraid of being disappointed to let myself try any Lash Serums. I just cannot enjoy my mascara's as much as I used to and I'm ready to find out if I can get my Lush Lashes Back or not. 😅 So, Any Thoughts and or Recommendations anyone could share with me Lovelies? ? ? 💫✨💗 Price point is curious as well as I must pick and choose from Many Wishlisted items every payday as we Product Lovers do. 😘😘😘
upvote

comment

5 Comments

samanwong user profile picture

samanwong

Dry/Resilient

This is pretty good too! You can Google Mude eyelash serum! That one is awesome too!
Eyelash Serum

Xlash
Eyelash Serum

star rating

(2)

favorite

upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Try castor oil! A super affordable alternative to lash ouls! My lashes were growing so so so fast! I think there a lot of YouTube videos to it :)
upvote

comment

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

I have a friend that swears by this one!!! I havent used it bc i do have extra sensitive eyes and Im a bit scared of that, but for her this has being a holy grail!
lady24k user profile picture

lady24k

Oily/Resilient

personally, I don't like mascara too. but I'm thankful that my lash are born curly and long hahaha maybe u can try this product
Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

i use this for lash serum. for me its quite good. if you use it everyday at a.m & p.m routine, you can see the results of it around 2 weeks. my lashes more healthy, longer, and looks glowing

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!