picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

katydee user profile picture

katydee

Oily/Resilient

dot59 Views

HELP eye irritation

Hi guys! I really need some advice if anyone knows anything. I’m finding the general eye area that has always been so fragile/sensitive when using any normal spf (it has to be for the face & I find zinc in spf triggers it too within an hour it stings/burns with red bumps) ➡️⭐️BUT in the past 2 weeks, my eyes (below & outer corner and I’ll attach a badly lit pic lol) has been so irritated, even tho I’m not doing anything to the area. ❌no new ingredients that get close to the region, no laser, no LED mask. Just the SAME eye cream I’ve been using (ole henriksen banana cream I’ve used for years but have stopped while it’s irritated) ➡️ even though I have oily-resilient skin! My face can usually take a ton (as I even do a ton of facial treatments). ❎MORE INFO/ It’s almost like the eye area is so beyond sensitive past the normal amount it traditionally is for most people (or even my past/normal experience). ⬇️To note/ I’m not using anything out of the ordinary. I’ve taken antihistamines assuming it’s just allergy season here in Australia with summer on the rise OR something irritating my eye area. ⁉️Anybody heard of anything causing this or thinning of the skin maybe?!? Does this happen even tho I do everything normally for cellular turnover or etc to keep my skin plump/hydrated? 😔 ⭐️⭐️On top of that, any recommendations? It’s so irritated and bumpy red. ⁉️⁉️ 💡💡💡WHAT I’VE TRIED/ • I was lucky to find & use @chasinrabbits golden ruler cream that REALLY helped relieve the pain and add a bit moisture with no actives that made it inflamed (felt nice and cool) - I thought that did the trick because it felt fine for hours that I even posted on IG a story saying how good it felt but it returned next day 😣 • And I’ve been relying on @aquaphor which has helped at night greatly. ➡️It’s specific to under the eyes and just in the outer corner I wouldn’t say it’s serious enough to go to a Dr but just not sure why suddenly the change & if anyone has experienced this or knows the cause & maybe a remedy? Thank you in advance! 😭💙💙 😵‍💫
carousel
carousel
Soothing Ointment 7g

Aquaphor
Soothing Ointment 7g

star rating

(0)

favorite

Green Golden Ruler

Chasin' Rabbits
Green Golden Ruler

star rating

(39)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

D

Digitashrestha

Dry/Resilient

Hmm once i also had similar issue and when i was educating myself with skincare. i got to know that it was because our skin around eyes are 10 times thinner than on other part of the face and when i had used toner around there and was not moisturised well. it was causing those issues. but its perfectly fine now, my skin looks great but yes if u need any help feel free to let me know. i can help you
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!