picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

CoffeeKirs user profile picture

CoffeeKirs

Oily/Sensitive

dot42 Views

how to be confident as a skincarian guy?

can you give a opinion on this? thanks
upvote

comment

4 Comments

T

thisisme

Oily/Resilient

Me as a guy myself , try not to think from other's perspective nor it be a women or men which thinks that skincare is only for female . You will have to put aside every judgment from others about how weird it is for a men to use skincare . If you keep on thinking about other's judgment or opinion about a guy using skincare , you will never be confident. However , try not to treat those who judge your skin by attacking them . Examples are "At least I dont have acnes like you" , " Your skin looks so old and ugly and saggy for a teen" . The moment you attack them about their skin because they judge you first , you are literally equal to them . Literally just ignore them. HOWEVER , IF THEY NONSTOP JUDGING YOU THEN YOU MAY DEFEND YOURSELF AND ATTACK THEM πŸ˜†πŸ€£
upvote

comment

CoffeeKirs

Oily/Sensitive

yes true!!!!!!!!
upvote

comment

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

What makes you less confident, Honey? πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ I've Been trying to enlighten my boyfriend into skincare (even though he has perfect skin) so I wouldn't do my Sunday skincare alone and enjoy masking time with him πŸ™ˆ So I would love to have a skincarian guy beside me with whom I Can discuss latest trends and myths and trash talk brands and celebrities making their owm beauty brands (but pssst) πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ I think that's nothing to be insecure about if it's your passion, and seeing results makes you Happy then dont care about others opinions! 🀍 Sending lots of love!! 🀍🀍
upvote

comment

CoffeeKirs

Oily/Sensitive

yes i agree. Sometime,they ignore me because of they think guy skincare are not gentle as a men. :( So sometime they rather choose other man than me if wanna do assigment or stuff like that
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

What do you feel conscious/uncomfortable about?
upvote

comment

lusitania user profile picture

lusitania

Oily/Resilient

First of all, I'm sorry people are being mean to you about this. My point of view is that skincare is just another form of caring for and respecting yourself, the same as more "manly" interests like exercise. It seems like we are moving towards more men being conscious of skincare--you are part of the vanguard!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!