picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Connect

qasa123 user profile picture

qasa123

Oily/Resilient

dot63 Views

skincare hot takes?

Hello fellow pickys', I am very curious as to what are some of your skincare hot takes..... for those of you who are not familiar to what a hot take is, it is basically something said to primarily gain attention 😅. This is all for fun so please don't take this seriously aha. I'll start with a few: "Sunscreen is not a necessity especially during the summer months" "St Ives scrubs are okay to use morning and night, the scrubbing sensation means you are getting somewhere" "Reapplying sunscreen is quite unpopular around the world"- I admit to this one but im getting somewhere. 🙊 I may have said some pretty controversial skincare statements but this is just for fun, can't wait to see what yours are!! 😅 See you soon!!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

skykahyan user profile picture

skykahyan

Oily/Resilient

is it a hot cake enough that Be The Skin has a whole line made of BHA 😱 we don't need every step to contain BHA please 😰
upvote

comment

lady24k user profile picture

lady24k

Oily/Resilient

lmao IKR😂😂
upvote

comment

lady24k user profile picture

lady24k

Oily/Resilient

thanks for posting this, I wonder how too! I'll share my tips too: use a cotton sheet or a handkerchief to wipe your face after cleansing. don't use your towel as it is wet and provides a preferable condition for microorganisms to grow
upvote

comment

yeyimquinn user profile picture

yeyimquinn

Oily/Sensitive

all the "oh if i only use AHA/BHA/retinol every other day, i'll only need sunscreen the morning right after that. no need for sunscreen on the rest of the week" and all the "if you don't use toner, all of your steps will reduce efficiency by 30%" lmao show me some research paper abt that 👀
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!