picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Ziselbeauty user profile picture

Ziselbeauty

Oily/Resilient

dot52 Views

my isntree bha order from go picky has arrived

So I exchanged the coin for 10$ coupon but the shipping is 20$, in total i paid 29.99$. It did take a while to ship, but it did arrived fast as to be expected of this price i had pay for the shipping. Overall i would prefer to pay less for the shipping even though it will take longer. Consider the time i had to wait for it anyway. But excited to try this ✨✨
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Dry/Sensitive

hope you'll like it ❤❤ and yes I agree about the shipping cost (I paid 30$ btw 🙈), it would be perfect if we can get cheaper options in the future even if we have to wait a bit more (I've been waiting for a month now and there is no sign of my skin1004 box being shipped, so...). but I guess it's worth seeing how good the products are. can't wait for mine to arrive)
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

enjoyyyy
upvote

comment

Ziselbeauty

Oily/Resilient

will do 💛
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Shipping fees seems high & that's a bummer! 😒 But now that you've got the product, I hope your skin enjoys the exfoliator! Looking forward to your review ❣️
upvote

comment

Ziselbeauty

Oily/Resilient

yeahhh definitely happy and excited to try this so at least it worth the wait.💚
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!