picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Routine Help

ViGa user profile picture

ViGa

Oily/Resilient

dot86 Views

Adding the potions trio in my routine

I'm been lucky enough to win the @thepotions trio set for skin hydration. I started to use it in my skinny routine, however as I'm a newbie into skincare, any improvement suggestions are appreciated! This is my current routine with the potion ampoule: MORNING 🌞 Neutrogena face wash for blemish-prone skin Tzone Antibacterial cleanser Revuele vitamin C toner The potions Hyaluronic Acid The potions Peptide Nivea Q10 anti wrinkle and pore minimising SPF15 Skinchemist eye serum EVENING 🌚 Makeup removal wipes Once a week Garnier face exfoliating scrub Kiehls blue herbal blemish skin cleanser Tzone Antibacterial cleanser (or Nivea 2-1 cleanser & toner if I have used full-face make up) The potions Hyaluronic Acid The potions jojoba oil Freederm overnight skin repair mask Boots cucumber eye gel Twice a month peeling off mask (detox /purify) I'm low budget and in UK, so I see often in here interesting product, but shipping etc make them not very accessible. I have lately issue with mild acne/pimples which makes my skin uneven and not smooth, so trying to get some improvements with what I can afford. Do you think the order I use these products is correct or should I change it? Any 'must' products which should be added?
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Please don't use make up wipes, scrubs and peel off masks - non of those are good for your skin. Also double cleansing in the AM and triple cleansing in the PM can be very stripping for the skin. I would incorporate a chemical exfoliant in the routine to deal with the texture and acne - Boots, The Ordinary, Revolution have lots of affordable options. Otherwise, peptides are best used in the PM routine after cleansing, but not a must. And jojoba oil should used as the last step.
upvote

comment

ViGa user profile picture

ViGa

Oily/Resilient

thank you. what product you use for remove you make up? i bought specific wipe for my skin type and didn't have any issue with my skin to be honest, neither with peeling of mask, but as newbie open to all feedback
upvote

comment

Hinarushi user profile picture

Hinarushi

Dry/Sensitive

Aahh the Boots Cucumbet Eye Gel 😄 I was quick to judge when I saw Retinyl Palmitate on the label some time ago and threw mine away 🙈 I regretti
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!