picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Quintessa user profile picture

Quintessa

Oily/Resilient

dot704 Views

About giveaway Avoskin

I'm pretty disappointed that Picky just announced that the Avoskin giveaway has a net volume confusion. Hmm I see this is the fault on Avoskin's part because they spent a lot of time on this campaign, they kept promoting this giveaway but in the end I didn't receive the product as stated on the Avoskin banner
carousel
upvote

comment

23 Comments

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

understand that youre dissapointed.. but writing this sounds unappreciative/ungrateful as youre still getting FREE products, with a full size toner and mask.. and its not only 1 product, but you get 4..
upvote

comment

Quintessa user profile picture

Quintessa

Oily/Resilient

i know bc i don’t like this incident
upvote

comment

abc1111 user profile picture

abc1111

Oily/Resilient

I’m sorry you didn’t get what you expected. I too will feel disappointed if the original amount advertised was not followed. However, I can forgive the brand since they issued an apology and the rest of the products were as described. 5mL sunscreen can last 4 days more or less depending on use and how big the face is. 1/4 or 1/5 tsp or 1 mL a day plus reapplications. I believe that’s enough for “testing” a sunscreen. If it makes you feel better, disclose that you received a 5mL sample. Do people really use 1/4 tsp on reapplication? I don’t. Sunscreen is still there, it doesn’t magically disappear after two hours. Some have been rubbed of, some filters have degraded, but there is still some protection left. I usually use a small amount if it’s reapplication and I’m just indoors. I will use more and reapply more frequently if I’m continually under direct heat of the sun or at the beach.
upvote

comment

Sherri4g user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Sherri4g

Dry/Sensitive

Most people I know use at least a full tsp at a time, plus reapplications, and that's less then the recommended amount. Though it can vary by person. 5ml would be an indoor application for me, or I would burn outdoors fast. I can understand being disappointed, though this is a free item. Being creative about testing and the review could be useful.
upvote

comment

M

misscherry

Dry/Resilient

sorry to hear
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!