picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

erinana user profile picture

erinana

Dry/Resilient

dot51 Views

Pilling Skincare

Hello friends! I want to ask, why there is pilling skincare after I use sun screen? Do I need to wear water based product? Sorry for the terrible english. Thank you for helping me.😊
Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF50+/PA+++

3wClinic
Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF50+/PA+++

star rating

(329)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

some of the reasons can be: 1. the products youve used before your sunscreen are sillicone based 2. you dont wait enough for the products to sink into the skin 3. you use too many products in your morning routine. So maybe try to wait like 20-30 seconds after applying each skincare product. If you use 2 finger lengths of sunscreen, dont apply it all at once, but do it in layers. If that still doesnt help, see if you can omit some products for the morning or replace certain products. For example, I also have dry skin, but I prefer a lightweight moisturiser in the morning and use a thicker cream in the evening. ive used that 3wClinic sunscreen before (yeaaaarsss ago tho) but i didnt experience any pilling if i remember correctly🤔
upvote

comment

erinana user profile picture

erinana

Dry/Resilient

I had the same experienced before. Pilling happen when I'm using Neutrogena combination skin moisturizer but not when I'm using aloe vera gel as moisturizer
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Agree with the points @ezafrznaa
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!