picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

EmmyRoseSkin user profile picture

EmmyRoseSkin

Oily/Sensitive

dot101 Views

One Day Late on a Deadline

I was lucky enough to win the Neogen Giveaway hosted by Picky a couple weeks ago. However, despite the package saying it was sent it was delivered to the wrong address. Due to this conundrum, I was one day late on the review post deadline. I sent my review information in saying the package was not delivered, once I got it from the person it was sent to I tried to post a review as quickly as possible. Does anyone know what the threshold is for late posting? Does Picky tell you if you are ineligible for future giveaways? Has anyone else experienced an event similar to this?
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Nean user profile picture

Nean

Oily/Resilient

3 days I believe. I received a couple 3-day warnings before. First ever I received one, I already informed Picky I didn’t have enough time to test the product since I received it 2 days before the deadline. The warning e-mail seems to be an automated one. You should try contacting them to confirm if you are worried.
upvote

comment

qntmrmdhn user profile picture

qntmrmdhn

Dry/Sensitive

if u havent received your packages up til the deadline, u still have to fill in the form and choose delovery problem. but if u are not fill in im afraid u wont be able to join future giveaways
upvote

comment

askinmood user profile picture

askinmood

Oily/Resilient

If you filled out the form on time saying that you didn't receive the products then I think it'll be fine. You can always email picky to make sure.
upvote

comment

pauline user profile picture

pauline

Dry/Resilient

just fill the form that you havent received the product
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!