picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

sasshley user profile picture

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

dot304 Views

💝PURE’AM pH Toner💝 Review

🤍✨PURE’AM pH Balancing Calming Toner ✨🤍 ⚡️Rating 5/5 💄Follow @sassandskincare on IG💄 ✏️Claims✏️ 📝Restores skin’s pH balance 📝Soothes irritation and reduces redness 📝Nourishes to keep skin plump and healthy 📝Deeply penetrates for a healing layer that binds and moisturizes 📝Hydrates and calms skin with damaged barrier 🌿Special Ingredients🌿 🧪Organic Yuzu Water, Triple Hyaluronic Acid, Encapsulated Vegan Ceramides, Organic Cica Complex, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract, and Centella Asiatica Extract 🧖🏻‍♀️My Experience🧖🏻‍♀️ ☁️Generous size - 8oz for $28 ☁️Has a watery consistency and milky appearance ☁️Lightweight and absorbs quick onto skin ☁️Had chemical burns from over exfoliating with salicylic acid and this helped restore my skin barrier within a week’s use ☁️Skin felt soothed and calmer after application ☁️Next morning skin felt more hydrated and healthy 🌟Bonus🌟 🥛I received a handwritten postcard from PURE’AM with my name and a very sweet note. Being that others also received handwritten notes, it definitely shows the dedication PURE’AM has for their products. From this act of kindness I have a very good impression that PURE’AM cares a lot about their customers’ experience. 💝I received the PURE’AM pH Balancing Calming Toner for free from @go.picky @pure.am_official @pickyrewards in exchange for my honest review💝 #Gifted
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

63 Comments

Skincareat40 user profile picture

Skincareat40

Dry/Sensitive

I know! this is so good! I was pleasantly surprised! great review, btw
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

This toner was also 5 ⭐ for me, it completely blew me away and has become my new holy grail 😍😍😍
upvote

comment

sasshley user profile picture

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

yes! super happy that there’s so much toner! it’ll last me a while and I’m happy with that 😄
upvote

comment

cwynn user profile picture

cwynn

Oily/Resilient

looks like great 👍
upvote

comment

Yiqin user profile picture

Yiqin

Oily/Resilient

nice review❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!