Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

cariadsbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

cariadsbeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot370 Views

The potions

The potions was one of the lucky winners for the potions trio. But im unsure how too use them properly? And in too my normal routine. Any tips?
carousel
upvote

comment

12 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hi hun, welcome to Picky 🤗 The Potions products are serums which you could use in treatment stage of your routine. Here's a guide of ingredients which are fine to use together in a routine. I hope it helps ❣️
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

cariadsbeauty

Dry/Resilient

thank you my first win :)
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Hyaluronic acid absorbs best into damp skin to properly hydrate, so that one is perfect to apply right after washing your face. The peptide serum is best after toner and before moisturizer, applying it with any other treatments from thinnest to thickest texture. The jojoba oil is a great finishing oil as your last step after moisturizer! It’ll help seal in everything and give an extra moisture boost. Hope your skin loves these products! 💕
upvote

comment

chelsiapatel user profile picture
picky squad user badge

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

I made a discussion a while ago asking the same thing and this was my response from them! I also just saw a recent discussion that had a large thread asking the same thing and I’ll post the link below so you can check that out for more answers! hope this helps :) https://www.gopicky.com/discussion/50857/giveaway-the-potions-faq
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

cariadsbeauty

Dry/Resilient

thanks it can be confusing
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!