Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

dot133 Views

AVOSKIN MSDS

So I got the Avoskin giveways including the 5ml sunscreen that ruffled some feathers but I don’t care, “free stuff is free stuff” 🤣 and I’m always thankfull. However I just like to point out that Avoskin sent also their Material Safety Data Sheet along with products. I find it amusing because one time at work, we had to find MSDS for all the chemicals we used, since I work in a Science Museum, that is a lot. It’s fascinating to read the document because it’s just facts and business because that is what MSDS suppsed to provide anyway. Perhaps they’re from Indonesia and needed to ensure they covered all their bases when delivering their products. Since I am from a neighboring country Malaysia and they’re from Yogyakarta, in the Island Java, my favourite Island in the Indonesian archipelago, my reviews will most likely be biased 🤣 unless it smells weird or burns my skin🤓🤓
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

Haha.. I'm from Yogyakarta, and I'm grateful that you made the island of Java your favourite. Hopefully the reviews you make in the future are truly honest. Lol
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Too bad retinol takes a month or so to show improvement and I am already using retinol. At least I can compare it with previous products
upvote

comment

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

Hope the products work well for you! Free stuff is free stuff indeed, just a pretty bad impression due to the mess-up, but welp, what do 🤧
upvote

comment

wyatt user profile picture

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

did you get “love letters” from the officers? 🤣
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

haha. I live in Selangor so no love letters… yet, I still have 2 more boxes to open
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

I was impressed and surprised with the thick stack of MSDS as well! Like no one ever did that before since there's really no need for it 😂 Still, very detailed and thoughtful of them. But it also made it seem like we're importing a huge amount for wholesale/bulk purchase 🤣
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Lol. Are we third party seller now? 😬
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!