picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

Jazzmyn user profile picture

Jazzmyn

Oily/Resilient

dot274 Views

MY FIRST TIME!!

𝙀𝙭π™₯π™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™£π™˜π™š/π™π™šπ™«π™žπ™šπ™¬: This is the first time I've seen and tried a sun care that includes a cushion makeup, which is fantastic. I like it since it's presentable and amazing, and the most important thing is that it has an SPF50+, which is the first thing we seek for in suncare. I really love the details on their cushion, as well as the fact that their puff is neither thin nor thick, but rather precise. It has a non-sticky texture and a luminous finish on the skin. I believe that three taps of the puff om product will cover your half face, which is fantastic since it allows you to save more goods in it. And because of my brown skin, a slight white cast is visible, which is beneficial because it gives my skin a brighter appearance. When I first tried this sun pact, I was amazed at how well it worked; with just a tap on your skin, it can already protect your skin from the sun and UV rays. It has a slight cooling effect that refreshes my skin while also giving it a glowing and brighter appearance.
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Essence Sun Pact SPF50+ PA+++

VT COSMETICS
Essence Sun Pact SPF50+ PA+++

star rating

(102)

favorite

upvote

comment

48 Comments

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

I always wanted to try this product. I saw a lots of advertisment and good reviews about this product. Thanks for sharing it. But I have a question. Is it the white cast is too visible like other physical sunscreen?
upvote

comment

Jazzmyn

Oily/Resilient

It is not too visible if you're skin is whiter than mine. In my case, it is slightly visible because my skin is brown. It is just like an additional brightness to my skin☺️
upvote

comment

janethw user profile picture

janethw

Oily/Resilient

I've seen great reviews from this product, it also has a lovely packaging and design. Looks like a nice option and a very innovative way to apply sunscreen
upvote

comment

Jazzmyn

Oily/Resilient

yes it isssssπŸ’–
upvote

comment

Liyaa user profile picture

Liyaa

Oily/Resilient

love your skin 😍😘
upvote

comment

Jazzmyn

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

M

Mouse74

Dry/Sensitive

this definitely looks like something I would try and purchase
upvote

comment

Jazzmyn

Oily/Resilient

a big yes!!!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!