picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

C

chardenwvu

Dry/Sensitive

dot61 Views

Eye cream for a 36 yr old male

I’m looking for a new eye cream. I am a 36 year old male who has puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
upvote

comment

3 Comments

hexamuted user profile picture

hexamuted

Dry/Resilient

are your dark circles genetic or environmental? if they’re genetic unfortunately there isn’t anything you can do. I suppose you could try a lightening cream but I don’t have any experience with them. if they’re environmental, the biggest thing to do is stay away from triggers. drink lots of water, get enough sleep, avoid alcohol and drugs, etc. a caffeine serum will help too. for puffiness try cold spoons or jade rollers. tea bags on the eyes could help too. you’re looking for anything to reduce the inflammation in this area. I can’t think of an eye cream that will fix everything. the under eye area is really more of an inside-out kind of deal and there’s evidence that eye creams themselves aren’t even necessary as long as you’re using a good moisturizer.
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

The Ordinary
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

star rating

(503)

favorite

upvote

comment

M

mythicccskin

Oily/Sensitive

If you don’t mind the price tag, this works like a charm for me. I’ve tried Lancôme and Estée Lauder eye cream as well and they didn’t do much for me despite all the highly raved reviews 😵‍💫

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!