picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

giselleeey user profile picture

giselleeey

Oily/Sensitive

dot115 Views

Dreaded dark circles

I have the worst dark circles under my eyes. It’s from countless all-nighters from nursing school. I am noticing it more now and I want to reduce the look BUT HOW? I’ve tried many eye creams but I don’t seem to see any change. Any recommendations for eye creams or methods to reduce dark circles?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

hexamuted user profile picture

hexamuted

Dry/Resilient

lots of water and maybe a caffeine serum. if the dark circles are from not sleeping you probably will need to reduce the inflammation under your eye area. you could also try cold spoons or jade rollers to help reduce puffiness which should help your eyes look brighter as well.
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

The Ordinary
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

star rating

(503)

favorite

upvote

comment

giselleeey user profile picture

giselleeey

Oily/Sensitive

thank you! I appreciate your input. I will def try jade rollers
upvote

comment

skincrow user profile picture

skincrow

Oily/Sensitive

I find that putting cold compresses or spoons or tea bags or anything cold for few minutes will decrease eyebags.
upvote

comment

M

mythicccskin

Oily/Sensitive

If you don’t mind the price tag, this works like a charm for me. I’ve tried Lancôme and Estée Lauder eye cream as well and they didn’t do much for me despite all the highly raved reviews 😵‍💫
Optim-Eyes

Filorga
Optim-Eyes

star rating

(15)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!