picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

skincrow user profile picture

skincrow

Oily/Sensitive

dot34 Views

Dry skin and HA

I've started using a face soap that's a bit drying (it's called Karbonoir if any of you are familiar with it), but people had great results with it. As a moisturiser I'm using CeraVe hydrating cream. I'm also using a prescription azelaic acid 20% and 2-3x pet week TO AHA and BHA peels... After 2x using this soap i feel that my skin is dry but I don't want to give up yet, because I've been dealing with acne for a while now and i am ready to try everything. I've been thinking about adding maybe hyaluronic acid to my skincare routine but I'm searching for one that really hydrates the skin and is also affordable (under 10€). Any recommendations? Also any other suggestions for dry skin?
carousel
Moisturizing Lotion (EU)

CeraVe
Moisturizing Lotion (EU)

star rating

(94)

favorite

AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

star rating

(1780)

favorite

Skinoren (Azelaic Acid) 20% Cream

Bayer
Skinoren (Azelaic Acid) 20% Cream

star rating

(16)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Sorry don't have a recommendation that you're asking for, but you really shouldn't use TO peeling solution that often - once a week is plenty. I love it but I can't imagine why would anyone need that much exfoliation and especially for dry skin
upvote

comment

skincrow user profile picture

skincrow

Oily/Sensitive

I didn't have the feeling of dry skin before and it seemed like using it at least 2x pet week kept the acne at bay... Thank you for your opinion though. I will research it a little bit more
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!