picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Product Info

sasshley user profile picture

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

dot216 Views

The Potions Giveaway...Error 😢

I’m really grateful to have won The Potions giveaway! Unfortunately I received a duplicate of the Jojoba Oil Serum. The set should include a Jojoba, Hyaluronic Acid, and Peptide Serum. I’m not really sure what to do since I can review 2 of the 3 items, but I also don’t want to be penalized if I can’t review the Peptide Serum when it comes to the Google Form Review. I know that I have to provide screenshots of my Picky Review for each item and if this is incomplete it will hurt my chances for future giveaways. Any advice on what I should do? 🥺 🚨UPDATE🚨 Picky emailed me back and said I can review the two serums I received without penalization. I included a photo of their response! It took them only a day for someone to reach out to me :)
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

15 Comments

Amaliah user profile picture

Amaliah

Oily/Resilient

maybe you can try to contact picky team through dm ig or email. tell your problem and they will understand so that you won't be penalized
upvote

comment

Ptreadaway user profile picture

Ptreadaway

Dry/Resilient

agreed, that’s what I was going to say.
upvote

comment

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

Would suggest you contact picky, they reply fast anyways
upvote

comment

Asukitta user profile picture

Asukitta

Oily/Sensitive

Try to contact the support team in order to solve this problem. I thinking they will do it :)
upvote

comment

Bonitaa user profile picture

Bonitaa

Oily/Resilient

hey girls, I also have a problem with this giveaway, I haven't received mine and the deadline is in one week, can you please share with me the e-mail from Picky, I don't know where to find it. Thank you!!! 😘
upvote

comment

sasshley user profile picture

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

sorry to hear you haven’t received yours, I’m in the US and it seems like ours took the longest to get. here’s their email: support@gopicky.com
upvote

comment

ysslavendy user profile picture

ysslavendy

Oily/Sensitive

yes definitely contact picky support! hope you can get the right serum this time
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!