Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Mana0270Influencer user profile picture
super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

dot142 Views

Couldn't Order My SkinRx Giveaway Products đŸ„ș

When I was notified by email that I had won the SKINRX giveaway there were instructions given to order the products. I got on Picky Rewards as instructed and tapped on the products that I won. I was then supposed to add a code so I wouldn't be charged. Well when I entered the code it said it was invalid and to try again. I double checked to make sure I wrote down the correct code (which it was) and tried again. It still didn't work. I sent a reply email to report this but it's been 4 days and I haven't heard anything back. I read that I only had until the 21st to order or it would be too late to get them after that. I'm just so excited that I won this awesome giveaway and I don't want to loose out on getting the SKINRX products. Any suggestions what I should do from here?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

D

dwsh

Oily/Resilient

i think you need to send it to this email instead support@gopicky.com
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

Ok thanks so much, I'll try this!😉
upvote

comment

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

hi. I won something a while back and didn’t see it until after the confirmation deadline. when I emailed Picky they told me that since I didn’t confirm the win in time it meant that I had forfeited the win and I wouldn’t be receiving my giveaway prize. did you manage to confirm your win before the giveaway deadline? if you didn’t then I can understand why the code didn’t work.
upvote

comment

qntmrmdhn user profile picture

qntmrmdhn

Dry/Sensitive

i think u passed the deadline
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

Yea but I emailed them 4 days ago and told them about this problem. I also sent a message to Picky Rewards 2 days ago. So I tried notifying them every way that I could think of well before the 21st. I'm going to be so exctreamly bummed out if I can't receive my winnings. Things like this always happens though, I have really bad luck. Seems somehow even the simplest things end up turning into a hassle. Maybe I broke a mirror that I forget about or someone put a bad luck spell on me!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!