picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

themoisturemanifesto user profile picture

themoisturemanifesto

Dry/Sensitive

dot126 Views

Opinions on Personalized Skincare Products?

Even though I’ve not used any personalized skincare products, I think they might be really great for people with specific skin issues and who do not know what ingredients / products to use. My only doubt is that the “skin quizes” they provide are sometimes too vague and undetailed questions about your skin. What do you think about personalized skincare products? Have you tried any brands?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
super picky user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

It depends on the brand, but I think it's a good way to start learning about the ingredients that are appropriate for your skin type an target your skin concerns.
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

I haven’t try any but there’s one brand that looks interesting if I’m not mistaken the brand is erha or something.. they send you a starter pack to test your skin kinda like sample of your dna and skin check kinda of ... that you do it urself and send it back to them.. then after they analyse it they would send the personalised product for you.. actually I wanna try it but it’s kinda expensive in my budget hehe
upvote

comment

lady24k user profile picture

lady24k

Oily/Resilient

it depends! I prefer they let me know what are the main ingredients to include, so I get to choose product by myself
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!