picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

M

mytime

Oily/Resilient

dot106 Views

Review π™½π™Έπš…π™΄π™° π™΄πš‡πšƒπšπ™° πš†π™·π™Έπšƒπ™΄ π™½π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ π™½π™Ύπš„πšπ™Έπš‚π™· π™±π™Ύπ™³πšˆ πš‚π™΄πšπš„π™Ό

πŸ’ it is a liquid gel that absorbs quickly on the skin, leaving a moist, light layer at first. After a few minutes, there is no more sticky feeling, completely dry on the skin. πŸ’ Its smell is very typical of nivea products, very fragrant, I am not allergic to fragrance, but if you are allergic, you should consider before using. πŸ’ I use this in the evening before going to bed, in the morning, I find my skin soft, well-moisturized on the skin. This baby has sunscreen ingredients, so I use this from time to time Β  in the morning with sunscreen for the body to enhance the sun protection effect. πŸ˜† πŸ’ After using one tube, the effect of this product lightens my skin slightly 🌿🌿🌿See more detailed review on my Instagram @my.time231
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!