picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Heyma99 user profile picture

Heyma99

Oily/Sensitive

dot787 Views

☘*PR 《MIRACULOUS RETINOL SERIES AVOSKIN × GO.PICKY》

☘Miraculous Retinol Toner Contains 3% Niacinamide, 1% Actosome Retinol (0.03% active Retinol and 0.1% Hexapeptide) ,Peptides and Pomegranate extracts that claims to diminish fine lines, maintain skin firmness and brighten, and also to boost collagen production. As I have only used it a few times I believe its too early to tell about the results. However I could say the toner is quite hydrating and it sinks pretty quick onto the skin. I would say the low percentage of Retinol has been gentle on my sensitive skin leaving it slightly brighter ☘Perfect Hydrating Treatment Essence Contains Ethyl Ascorbic acid, Chamomile extract, Carrot oil, Roseship, ALCOHOL.This Essence claims to maintain freshness and moisture of skin leaving skin brighter. This is my first treatment Essence and I have to admit I have been enjoying it despite it gives strong alcohol feel. There's a slight cooling sensation upon application which I love it. I don't see my skin brighter but I do feel my skin feel fresh. I also has slight smell but fragrance free ☘SPF 50 PA++++ Contains Centella Asiatica, Niacinamide, Vit C, Zinc Oxide that claims to humidifying the skin, minimise the sunbeam effect and suitable for sensitive skin. Well it's been a long time I used a physical and chemical sunscreen and I guess everyone knows why 🥲 . This spf leaves a great level of whitecast on my skintone. Right after application I felt my skin was heavy and it was extremely greasy that I had to wash off and reapply my usual spf like in less than an hour. This spf is a big no for me. ☘Retinol Sheet Mask Contains Retinol, Peptides, Vit E, Pomegranate and green tea extract that claims to disguise fine lines and maintain skin elasticity. I felt like the mask itself was not in right shape and it was small to cover my entire face. This mask somehow had very little Essence that dried up on my skin pretty quickly that I didn't even leave it for 10 mins on my face. However, I did see an obvious instant glow after using this sheetmask. But it has strong smell. Support me💛 Follow me at https://www.instagram.com/glowwithheyma/ I'll follow you back 😉
carousel
upvote

comment

108 Comments

alinp user profile picture

alinp

Oily/Resilient

thank you for sharing!
upvote

comment

Heyma99

Oily/Sensitive

you're welcome 💛
upvote

comment

hdsktt user profile picture

hdsktt

Dry/Resilient

auw , i win this giveaway but not redeem it 😭
upvote

comment

Heyma99

Oily/Sensitive

omg that's sad. why though?
upvote

comment

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for your review!
upvote

comment

Heyma99

Oily/Sensitive

you're welcome 💛
upvote

comment

laya user profile picture

laya

Oily/Resilient

Great review
upvote

comment

Heyma99

Oily/Sensitive

thank you 💛
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!