picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Rajae user profile picture

Rajae

Oily/Resilient

dot381 Views

โญ ๐“๐ˆ๐€๐Œ'๐’ ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐€ ๐๐Ÿ‘ ๐’๐„๐‘๐”๐Œ โญ

๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Ž๐–•๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ : โšกThis serum has a watery texture, clear and unscented. It's contained in a dark brown glass bottle with a dropper. ๐•ถ๐–Š๐–ž ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–—๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ : โšกNiacinamide (10%) โšกAlpha arbutin (2%) ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–’๐–˜ : โœจFades hyperpigmentation . โœจRegulates excess sebum. โœจCorrects the uneven skin tone and texture. ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐–Š๐–๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š : ๐Ÿ—ฏ๏ธ I find the serum a bit sticky but using the hydrating cream or sunscreen on top of it helps this feeling disappear. It hydrates the skin well and makes it smooth and bright throughout the day. I used half the bottle in order to give a complete review. I saw a noticeable improvement in my acne scars, my tone became evened . BUT whenever I use it, I have new big hormonal-like pimples that disappear when I stop using the product. I gave the product many chances thinking that my skin maybe needs time to get used to the high percentage of niacinamide. But unfortunately it didn't work for me. I wanted to like this serum as everyone did but was disappointed this time ๐Ÿ˜” hope I will like the other Tia'm products that I'm having an eye on: the Vita B3 mist and Vita B5 toner.
carousel
upvote

comment

26 Comments

Elsaabdilla user profile picture

Elsaabdilla

Dry/Resilient

thanks for The review๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Rajae user profile picture

Rajae

Oily/Resilient

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
upvote

comment

alifa0509 user profile picture

alifa0509

Oily/Resilient

thanks for your review!
upvote

comment

chxmoo user profile picture

chxmoo

Oily/Resilient

thanks for the review! โคโคโค
upvote

comment

laya user profile picture

laya

Oily/Resilient

Nice review
upvote

comment

prettywither user profile picture

prettywither

Oily/Sensitive

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!