picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

Biyangkaaa user profile picture

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

dot116 Views

SKIN 1004 MVP REWARD Status

Hi. So I'm just a little bit worried with my MVP Reward most of the other reviewers who also win already claimed their goodies. It's been a month since Picky emailed me. They say the brand will directly contact me but up until now they haven't send an email. They didn't even give tracking number. What should I do? I think the courier was EMS again because the others got them too from EMS.
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Cheezah user profile picture

Cheezah

Oily/Resilient

hm , i hope you will get the prize after all .
upvote

comment

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

I hope so 🤞
upvote

comment

pristine user profile picture
picky squad user badge

pristine

Dry/Resilient

I've never received tracking number for mvp rewards. Usually courier will contact directly to us via message/letter (dhl/ems) or in other case package arriving without any notice. Don't you get call letter from post office? If not, I suggest you to ask them I'm pretty sure your package has already arrived and wait for you to pick up :)
upvote

comment

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

Did they message thru number? I lose the sim card the one which I give on personal info so Idk if they are calling or messaging me.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!