picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Opinion

Nickypicks user profile picture

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

dot41 Views

Varuza No-Sebum Sheet Mask

I received this product for free from Picky and Varuza in exchange for my honest review. ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ: A natural cotton sheet mask soaked in kaolin and bentonite that absorbs excess oil and cleanses the pores. ๐ŸŒŸ๐™†๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ: The star ingredients listed are Water, Kaolin, Glycerine, Bentonite and Niacinamide. ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ: โœ…I love products with niacinamide and mud masks as they help with my oily skin and acne. So when I saw the ingredients on the back of the mask I couldn't be more excited about how incredible ALL these ingredients are on the skin! โœ…The clay doesn't stick to your skin and isn't tough to wash off unlike other mud masks which take a bit of effort to get off completely. โœ…When I first tried the mask my skin loved it and soaked in the goodness of the clay and niacinamide. When I washed off the mask my skin felt soft, nourished and clean. My face felt smooth and soft, but not dry. ๐™’๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ? Yes! But if Varuza made this in a bottle to apply as a mask I would buy that first so that I can target acne-prone areas and apply the mask to those areas more often. Seriously, this mask is a K-beauty hot ticket item ๐Ÿ”ฅ โ›”My biggest peeve was that the mask did not fit perfectly to my face, it was a bit small around the eye area. However if you wear a mask and take a nap for a bit, it's perfect! The mask is meant to be left on for 30-40 minutes which is perfect for a little snooze fest ๐Ÿ˜ด โ›”The other issue I had was with the excessive packaging. Not sure if it is necessary for the product but I would prefer if the mask wasn't covered in plastic on both sides inside the main packaging Have you tried this product before? What are your thoughts?
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

alifa0509 user profile picture

alifa0509

Oily/Resilient

thank you for sharing !
upvote

comment

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for reading :)
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

I haven't try these sheet masks. But after I read most of the good reviews about this product makes me feel like I should try this product. Anyway thanks for sharing your detailed review to us๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

Thank you so much โค๏ธ since you have dry skin I would not recommend this one but instead try the real natural one I have linked. I will add my review for that soon :)
Real Natural Sheet Mask With Blue Ampoule

Varuza
Real Natural Sheet Mask With Blue Ampoule

star rating

(328)

favorite

upvote

comment

ysslavendy user profile picture

ysslavendy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!๐ŸŒˆ
upvote

comment

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for reading โค๏ธ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!