picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

akirE user profile picture

akirE

Oily/Resilient

dot424 Views

Probably a stupid question 😅

Hi everyone I have a question for you because you definitely have more knowledge than me about the skincare world; when I have pimples they sometimes left dark spots on my face so I'm looking for some products that reduce the pigmentation, but I also have freckles on my nose and cheeks and I love them, so I'm scared that if I use products that reduce pigmentation all over my face my freckles will fade as long as the dark spots left by pimples, is that possible?
upvote

comment

25 Comments

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

it's actually possible but bcuz every skin works differently, the product might not work for some skin but I can tell you confidently that it does help to fade the freckles , I let my mom use TO Alpha arbutin and her face has quite a lot of freckles. she said after she use the whole bottle she can see her some of her freckles faded. dun worry it's not a stupid question at all ^^
upvote

comment

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

eh sorry I didn't notice it but ya my answer still gonna be the same hahaha yes some product does able to fade the freckles
upvote

comment

akirE

Oily/Resilient

Thank you so much, since I don't have too many freckles I'm trying my best to "protect" them because I really like them, so I use dark spot reducer serum only on the dark spots that I want to fade, but it's hard because sometimes they are very close to the freckles area 😅
upvote

comment

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

I'm sorry for misread I thought you want to fade to freckles but ny answer would still be the same. some product does fade freckles but usually it won't actually fade too much, again different skin works differently. you can apply to the dark spot area only. ^^
upvote

comment

garskinterest user profile picture

garskinterest

Oily/Resilient

as far i know, freckles and sunspot can be removed by laser. not many skincare could remove easily.. anyway, I love how you love the freckles when many people want to hide it.
upvote

comment

akirE

Oily/Resilient

Thank you 😊 I know that a lot of people try to hide them and I don't understand why, they are cute and since they make a lot of products to create faux freckles now I feel very lucky because I naturally have them 😄
upvote

comment

G

giraffe93

Oily/Resilient

❤️
upvote

comment

akirE

Oily/Resilient

That product looks amazing, I want to try it!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!