picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Anjali100 user profile picture

Anjali100

Dry/Resilient

dot136 Views

How are people finding the Potions?

I have been using the trio of Potions this last week. I seem to have more breakouts than usual but not sure if it is connected to them. The Jojoba is quite a heavy oil so it might be that. Anyone else had more breakouts than usual?
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

i'm actually enjoying it so much! i mix them together 2 drops of HA+ 2 drops of PEPTIDES during the day and 2 drops of HA+ 2 drops of PEPTIDES+ 1 drop ofJOJOBA at night not irritation, no blackheads...Mixing the Jojoba oil with the HA and/or the peptides helps getting rid of the "heaviness". Also i never use more than 1 drop of Jojoba oil tbh.
upvote

comment

Anjali100

Dry/Resilient

Thanks will try that 👍🏻
upvote

comment

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

my skin has been loving all three so far, but I try not to use them at once so I can assess them one by one. I only use the jojoba at night (1-2 drops). I haven’t experienced any unusual breakouts from using them. maybe you can try to experiment them individually if you haven’t?
upvote

comment

Anjali100

Dry/Resilient

Yes I omitted the Jojoba last night as found it quite heavy. I think the other 2 are probably not the cause.
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Jojoba oil I love but the other two are irritating my skin slightly. Nothing major though so I'm pushing through. Jojoba oil is occlusive but if you don't apply too much of it, it shouldn't feel greasy. It also depends what else you may have applied beforehand - what kind of moisturiser. If it has any comedogenic ingredients, jojoba oil could potentially worsen the effects.
upvote

comment

Anjali100

Dry/Resilient

I will try again with the Jojoba. I have been using the hyaluronic, then the Peptide, then Jojoba and then a moisturiser.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!