picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

skinthisnthat user profile picture

skinthisnthat

Oily/Resilient

dot141 Views

🤎 AVOSKIN Miraculous Retinol Toner 🤎

[PR] Size: 100mL Product description: Avoskin Miraculous Retinol Toner has the best ingredients for anti-aging skin care. The combination of Niacinamide, Retinol, Peptide, enriched with pomegranate fruit extract will work effectively to treat fine lines, even out skin texture, and brighten the skin. This product can also maximize the process of skin cell regeneration and increase the production of natural collagen in the skin. Key ingredients 🔑: - Niacinamide - Retinol - Peptide - Pomegranate fruit extract My experience: Honestly, since this is a retinol product i wouldn’t expect results in a week. I might have to use it for months to notice results. I’ve only been using it for a week and my impression was that this product is actually very lightweight and it absorbs nicely into the skin. I noticed my skin looked shiny after using this 😍 It makes my skin look very hydrated too! Since i used this for my night routine, my skin felt less oilier in the morning! I used it for only 3 nights to decrease the chances of irritation because it’s a new retinol product and I’m not sure if it would suit my skin😅 Pros: - makes my face look shiny - hydrating - Lightweight Cons: - haven’t found anything bad about it yet
carousel
Miraculous Retinol Toner

Avoskin
Miraculous Retinol Toner

star rating

(197)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!