picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

janethw user profile picture

janethw

Oily/Resilient

dot80 Views

How do you keep track of your skincare and reviews deadlines?

Hi Pickies! So recently I won a couple giveaways from Picky + some other couple of products from local brands to try out and review, plus just received a Jolse order I placed, and didn't expect to get all these products at the same time 😅so I suddenly felt overwhelmed from all the products that I have to try and review on a certain deadline, plus my recent purchases for restocking products that I would need to replace. How do you keep up with fulfilling your deadlines, and keeping track of PAO and expiration dates, so you can use the most of your skincare and bodycare products? I made an Excel so I'd fill in with some notes so it's easier for me to have the info when I have to post the reviews, and I saved all the products here on Picky so I won't miss any upcoming review, but I'm still looking for the best way to organize it. Please share your thoughts and tips on organizing your skincare and reviews 💛
upvote

comment

4 Comments

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

I would note a deadline in my phone’s calendar so I don’t miss out. if you’re worried about forgetting, you can write all the brands and their deadlines on a sticky note and paste in on your mirror so you’d see it whenever you’re doing skincare or getting ready. whenever I’m trying a new product,I record myself so I remember my first impressions and can later use it when I’m reviewing, as for PAO I use an app called Mimoglow, it keeps track of your expiration dates or I would write the PAO on the product itself. for reviews, I start of with the earliest deadline first. I hope these helps 💕
upvote

comment

KayeCyyy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

KayeCyyy

Dry/Sensitive

This app is absolutely wonderful, extremely useful. ❤️
upvote

comment

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Dry/Sensitive

I have won three giveaways consecutively during this month and I have two yesstyle orders (one just arrived and the other is on the way 🙈) so I can definitely see where you are coming from. now what I do is I keep the products I bought until I'm done with the ones I have won because I have pelnty of time to review them later. I only open those that are from different categories than the ones I won. for example, let's say I have an incoming ampoule giveaway, I will not open an ampoule that I ordered but I can open a moisturizer if I need to. as for PAO I'm guilty of not taking notes of the dates, but to my defence, I share my products with my mom so I am not worried about reaching the PAO. I use up products quickly 🤭🤭
upvote

comment

janethw user profile picture

janethw

Oily/Resilient

Hahaha thanks!! ❤️
upvote

comment

K

kale

Oily/Resilient

i input them into google calendar
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!