picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

francescatroiano user profile picture

francescatroiano

Oily/Sensitive

dot56 Views

Bad dark circles concern

Hi everyone! I would like to receive some advice regarding dark circles. I have always had very visible dark circles ( perhaps also due to my very thin skin) but for a couple of years, I have gotten worse, specially during the pandemic, and I don't know how to fix it. I use regularly the eye cream and I tried different brands like dior, cerave, London botanical laboratories, typology, herborist... but I can't get rid of dark circles.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Do you sleep well/enough? Are you stressed out? Do you eat a balanced diet and drink enough water? Do you exercise? All these factors can impact the under eye area significantly, and until you fix the one(s) that are problematic, eye cream will not do much for you. I hope that helps 😊
upvote

comment

francescatroiano user profile picture

francescatroiano

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks a lot for the suggestions ❤️ maybe It's the stress. Lately I am a little bit stressed out! I'll try to find a way to relax
upvote

comment

sercrea user profile picture

sercrea

Oily/Resilient

hye! I’m quite like you but since I’ve been drinking water (7 glasses per day) and been making soft massage around the eyes, my dark circles have diminished. you’ll find plenty of tutos on the net. I do them twice a day and it’s very relaxing! 😃
upvote

comment

sercrea user profile picture

sercrea

Oily/Resilient

you’re welcome! I hope it will help! 😀
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!