picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

A

Aishu875

Oily/Sensitive

dot88 Views

Is Torriden underrated?

Hi all, hope you are doing well ☺️ Winter is here and we all know how our skin gets so dry, it's very important to use a good moisturizer. 🥶🥶🥶 I have been using this product and it's amazing, it's lot lighter compared to winter special moisturizers plus it has so many goodies. I haven't seen anyone talk about it or recommend it anywhere. Is Torriden brand underrated? this is the only product I'm using so far and I'd definitely recommend it for winters.
Solid-In Ceramide Cream

Torriden
Solid-In Ceramide Cream

star rating

(11)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Definitely not. It's just quite new to the market aside from South Korea. I have seen a lot of kbeauty youtubers using torriden!
upvote

comment

A

Aishu875

Oily/Sensitive

wow, I am not following alot of kbeauty YouTubers, that could be the reason! I was hoping it'd show up on Instagram.
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

the dive in serum and toner are what I see most often on Instagram
upvote

comment

A

Aishu875

Oily/Sensitive

wow, I think it's just my TL which doesn't show anyone hyping this brand 😅
upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

I see this brand a lot lately since it has huge marketing campaign through one company, so I guess it's just a time until this brand blow on the internet.
upvote

comment

A

Aishu875

Oily/Sensitive

I see.. I like this product, hope they have more products that deserve our attention!
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

I know this brand from stylekorean and i can say i am impressed with this brand. you can feel the burst of hydration in each products.
upvote

comment

A

Aishu875

Oily/Sensitive

I would looove to hear your recommendations! I haven't used any other product other than this one ☺️
upvote

comment

junomomma user profile picture

junomomma

Oily/Sensitive

their dive-in line is super popular in korea! I’ve tried almost all of their products except for the latest cream and SPF. If you’re curious about any of their other products, you can dm me on Instagram @junomomma, I’ll link you to the reviews I’ve written because I’m not sure if I should be posting my blog links here 😅😅
upvote

comment

A

Aishu875

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you and sure ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!