Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot42 Views

Haven’t been able to access my App until now‼️

Hola🇲🇽I’m vacationing is Huatulco Mexico and I have been trying to access my picky app the whole 4 days I’ve been here‼️ I was stressing that I couldn’t get my daily points and enter giveaways or comment & add support on posts. But yayy today it worked, I got into the app & I posted and commented so all is good 🤩 If you’ve never been to Arrocito, Huatulco Mexico I highly recommend this spot!! Friendly local, gorgeous scenery the safest spot in Mexico I’ve been Peace ☮️ and love ❤️ picky friends , Michelle ☀️🌵🍹😎🧴
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

janethw user profile picture

janethw

Oily/Resilient

OMG, such a nice view!! I love Mexico but haven't been to Huatulco. Keep enjoying your vacations! Hope you can keep logging in so you get the daily points too. When I've been traveling I've always stressed out when I couldn't find time or wifi to log in to Picky, so I get the feeling 😅😂
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

I’m glad I’m not the only one lol! at least my Instagram & email worked the whole time 😎☀️🧴
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

beautiful and also I had problems trying to add reviews in Picky too
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

I’ve had that issue in the past, but this was first time not being able to get into the app at all for days. I heard there were internet issues in this condo building so maybe that’s why. it’s all good now luckily 🤩🥳
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

this is such a beautiful view
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

thanks yes Arrocito, Huatulco,Oaxaca, Mexico 🇲🇽 my favourite vacation spot!!!🌈☀️🌵💦
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!