picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

aimfortheGLOW user profile picture

aimfortheGLOW

Dry/Sensitive

dot108 Views

Haruharu Wonder Review

π™·πšŠπš›πšžπš‘πšŠπš›πšž πš†πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš› π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšπš’πšŒπšŽ π™·πš’πšŠπš•πšžπš›πš˜πš—πš’πšŒ πšƒπš˜πš—πšŽπš› (pr/gifted) β’Έβ“›β“β“˜β“œβ“’ :: A light, hydrating, and refreshing toner packed with nourishing ingredients, of which 95% are natural ingredients. They use an 𝑼𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 π‘»π’†π’„π’‰π’π’π’π’π’ˆπ’š : which is a patent formula that targets powerful absorption deep into the skin and helps condition the skin with instant moisture. Ⓚⓔⓨ β’Ύβ“β“–β“‘β“”β““β“˜β“”β“β“£β“’ :: ✨Fermented Oryza Sativa(Rice) ExtractΒ  ✨Hyaluronic Acid ✨Beta-glucan ✨Bamboo Shoot Bark Extract ✨Ginseng Root Extract βœ” α΄…Ιͺα΄… ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴑ Κ™ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‹ Κ€Ιͺᴄᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ α΄‘α΄€κœ± α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄‡α΄… β€˜κœ°α΄Κ€Κ™Ιͺᴅᴅᴇɴ Κ€Ιͺᴄᴇ’ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€Ι΄α΄„Ιͺᴇɴᴛ α΄„ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄€, Ιͺα΄› α΄‘α΄€κœ± ᴏɴʟʏ ʟΙͺᴍΙͺᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Κ€α΄Κα΄€ΚŸκœ± α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κ€Ιͺα΄„Κœ. ◀𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 :: π‘³π’Šπ’’π’–π’Šπ’…, π’”π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’π’š π’—π’Šπ’”π’„π’π’–π’” ◀𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :: 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒍 (π’„π’π’π’•π’‚π’Šπ’π’” 𝑳𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 π‘Άπ’Šπ’) β—€π‘ͺ𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 :: 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 - 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž π‘¨π’“π’•π’Šπ’‡π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’‚π’ π‘ͺπ’π’π’π’“π’Šπ’ β“‚β“ŽΒ·Β·Β·β’Ίβ“§β“Ÿβ“”β“‘β“˜β“”β“β“’β“” :: This toner has become one of my Holy Grails I use both morning and night. Instantly my skin feels hydrated, plump, and nourished. I found it takes a bit to fully absorb and lose that sticky feeling but it's worth the wait. I noticed the rest of my skincare products absorbed deeper - faster with continual use of this toner. 𝐀π₯𝐜𝐨𝐑𝐨π₯ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐚π₯ 𝐨𝐒π₯ are added ingredients in this version (there is a No Fragrance option for this toner), but I had absolutely no irritation!! I have enjoyed using toner and highly recommend you give it a try! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5 stars
carousel
upvote

comment

17 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Wow I have heard great things about it! Thanks for the reviewπŸ₯°
upvote

comment

aimfortheGLOW user profile picture

aimfortheGLOW

Dry/Sensitive

you're welcome. it definitely lives up to the hype ❀
upvote

comment

ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Oily/Sensitive

thnks for sharing
upvote

comment

Asukitta user profile picture

Asukitta

Oily/Sensitive

I like using this toner. Happy you enjoy it too. :)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!