Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

Mana0270Influencer user profile picture
super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

dot78 Views

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON STRAWS=WRINKLES?πŸ€”πŸ§

I've heard many times that using straws can cause wrinkles around your lips πŸ‘„ What are your thoughts about this? Do you use straws anyway?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I don't think that's true unless you're using straws all day, every day, and you're aspirating super hard on it.
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

sipping through the ages… literally
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

yeah I do lol. I did see a creator on IG say this and even made a video of the right way to drink from cups or straws but personally that’s too much for me.
upvote

comment

tinyskin user profile picture

tinyskin

Oily/Resilient

they probably do contribute to it but so does every expression you make with your face, and while I believe prevention is key, it's just not worth it to get worked up over using a straw or being expressive
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

wow I never thought of that but now to think of it, if you use straws constantly, then I could imagine it would cause some kind of wrinkle effect in the long term just like any repeated facial expressions
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Repetitive movement would - but then we should stop smiling, frowning and expressing anything else with our faces. Oxygen ages us too. That's just life - we age and that's ok. I do however use reusable straws as I hope most of us do.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!