picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

dot102 Views

ECOM Giveaway???

I have still not gotten this product and today is the final day to write a review. Is anyone else having this problem?? Today shop said it is finally in my state. The first time a giveaway is late. Don’t worry I did fill out the form. Also if I filled out the form. After I review the product do I still just submit a form??
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

hi, after you’ve reviewed your products on IG and in the individual product on Picky, you go to the email they sent about your wins and fill in the form again. add your IG review post link, screenshots of your IG post(s), screenshots of your Picky post(s), etc. don’t worry it’s all in the email, you just have to scroll and see. as for the deadline for BYECOM, it has been extended til December 17th. you have time still, don’t worry. hope this helps 💕
upvote

comment

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

I just checked my email and they have extended it!!😄
upvote

comment

PickyBooh user profile picture

PickyBooh

Oily/Sensitive

you gotta fill out the form and check the "haven't received yet" option or something
upvote

comment

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

I already did that 😄
upvote

comment

PickyBooh user profile picture

PickyBooh

Oily/Sensitive

that way, the deadline will be extended for you. then once you get the product, you have to fill out the form again.. that is what I think I was asked to do
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

If I were in position I would still due the review, depending how soon after I did the review
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!