picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

HanhQuyen user profile picture

HanhQuyen

Dry/Sensitive

dot49 Views

Vitamin E cream

Review Skin-soothing Vitamin E cream COMMONLABS 70g Design: round tube with a black foldable cap and green as the main color.  Overall, it is compact and convenient. With more than 77%  of the tea-leave extract, an excellent ingredient to help reduce acne and sebum, COMMONLABS vitamin E cream is very suitable for damaged skin by acne.  In addition to green tea extract, the cream ingredients also contain other active ingredients such as Vitamin E, Madecassoside, Allantoin... to help protect the skin against damage from the external environment. The texture is a thick emulsion and has a light blue color with a light tea scent.  After the serum, I apply the product to my skin.  The cream is quickly absorbed, the skin is moisturized, and the face is clear.  However, after applying, I feel a bit sticky, not dry.  When I wake up in the morning, I feel that the T-zone is dry and doesn't produce much oil.  Inflammatory acne spots reduce pain and redness.
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Light Cream

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Light Cream

star rating

(882)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ I like that this cream helps reduce inflammatory acne spots and redness!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!