picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

H

helenjb

Oily/Resilient

dot72 Views

Quick Reiview of The Potions Trio 💕

I was lucky enough to win the trio in a picky giveaway 🤩 just a quick review of the products, so far I’m really enjoying using them and my skin feels firmer and softer that ever before 🥰 Jojoba Oil This product smells absolutly gorgeous. Its very hydrating and really helps with any dry patches i have on my face within a few days they had really cleared up. Love the packaging too! Hyaluronic Acid Really helps with dry areas of skin, super moisturising product and I could visibly notice a difference after the first use. Skin feels more plump and radiant after using this product. The packaging really helps to manage the amount of product that you use. I have sensitive skin haven’t had any reactions to this product Peptide Really runny watery texture so it absorbed really quickly, I’ve not been using this product for long enough yet to notice a difference on any fine lines and wrinkles but I’m going to stick with it and see how I get on. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy and it doesn’t have a scent. I haven’t had any reactions to this product with having sensitive skin.
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!