picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

ladyrosett user profile picture

ladyrosett

Oily/Sensitive

dot74 Views

Honest Review BY ECOM

I received this product for free from Picky and BY ECOM in exchange for my honest review. So here my honest review for these two products that i received aka SET B for the giveaway . The first picture as you can see is pure calming ampoule and the second one is pure calming ampoule mask. . Ampoule and sheet mask: key ingredients - (centella asiatica, chamomile, portuluca, tea tree, hyaluronic acid) and many more but these are the highlight. . For the ampoule i've been using it for almost one weeks and suprisingly it reduce my skin redness, itchy and also give my skin moisture. The texture is lightweight and watery. It really soothe and calm irrititated skin and provided hydration to my skin. Doesnt have any chemical smell like some other products. Okay thats it! This will be my fav products after this! . Okay for the sheet mask. Its literally same as the ampoule. But its more easy to apply as i really love sheet mask. Also can soothes irritated skin. This one same as the ampoule include the ingredients but it comes in sheet mask. It contains 7 mask in a box and for me its reasonable for its price! Also this will be my favourite! ❤️ . Okay honestly this is my first time trying out products from BY ECOM. Thanks to Picky and BY ECOM for having such a great event! . .
carousel
carousel
Pure Calming Ampoule

BY ECOM
Pure Calming Ampoule

star rating

(370)

favorite

Pure Calming Ampoule Mask

BY ECOM
Pure Calming Ampoule Mask

star rating

(198)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

xinyen user profile picture

xinyen

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing the review.❤️🙌🏻
upvote

comment

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing 😍
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

nice revieww
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!