Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

HIBeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

HIBeauty

Dry/Sensitive

dot60 Views

Deep Hydration Trio

I received this product for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review. The trio contains 3 ampoules- 20ml each. - Hyaluronic acid to improve the moisture content of the skin. Looks a bit slimy initially but it sinks completely into the skin and it is NOT sticky. - Peptides as anti-ageing care but without the irritation that many other actives bring up. Has almost water-like texture and it's gone in seconds. Really great product. - Jojoba oil to improve the skin barrier. I am an oil-lover and jojoba is one of my favourite because of it's light texture. It's actually great choice of natural oil suitable even for those with oily skin as it is not pore clogging. The product from The Potions is great quality and 2 drops are absolutely enough for the whole face. Leave slightly dewy look. In the image below I applied all 3 products but half of my face has only them and on the other half I applied the Armani Silk Foundation- the skincare doesn't affect negatively my make up. For videos and more info about these and other products, you can find me in Instagram: @h._i._beauty_by_yulia
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

alifa0509 user profile picture

alifa0509

Oily/Resilient

congratss!❤ thanjs for sharing
upvote

comment

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

Looks great 🤩 my package is across the country and I don’t think I’ll be getting it in time to review because of the holiday weekend, but I’m super excited to try them!
upvote

comment

HIBeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

HIBeauty

Dry/Sensitive

I quite enjoyed it and I hope you too 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!