picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

betterdays user profile picture

betterdays

Dry/Sensitive

dot92 Views

Nov. Picky Box πŸ“¦

I'm going to get right into it. How does everyone feel about the November Picky box? Or them in general? Are they worth it? What have you heard or experienced firsthand? Honestly, I'm just curious about what others have to say.
upvote

comment

6 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I love that you just need to pay shipping ($25-$30 for me in the US πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ) to get 5 full-size products! I usually look up the ingredients and reviews before getting one. I think it's an amazing value for the price 😊
upvote

comment

BonnieJean user profile picture
picky squad user badge

BonnieJean

Oily/Resilient

I feel that it is very worth it! I have never ordered them because I've tried a majority of the products in each box. This Nov box was actually very tempting. I had only tried 2 if the products. And at $30 USD for shipping, I think it is very reasonable. You pretty much pay for 1 product and get the rest included.
upvote

comment

Mana0270Influencer user profile picture
super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

I agree,. think it's a great deal to only have to pay the shipping fee. As stated it's like only paying for 1 product but receiving 5! I'm so excited to get this, I've never tried any of the products and this is my 1st box. Thanks PICKY ❀️❀️❀️
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

I passed it. For me, I am only interested in the Real Barrier Extreme Cream which holds the most value. The TIAM serum seems to be great, but I could get it with low price in asia. Oh, and the real barrier cream after some researches it is more suitable for dry skin as it could be quite oily.
upvote

comment

betterdays user profile picture

betterdays

Dry/Sensitive

Thanks for the information about the real barrier cream. I was worried it would be a bit oily for my skin type. I'll be gifting a some products to friends & family. Thanks again.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!