picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Other

aimfortheGLOW user profile picture

aimfortheGLOW

Dry/Sensitive

dot85 Views

Help!!

Has anyone ever have a problem with their giveaway delivery?? I've been waiting for the BY ECOM giveaway and i must received a notification saying it was delivered but it's literally NO where. I messaged Picky but I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I've received many picky giveaways and NEVER have had a problem with delivery - tho this time is thru USPS.. I'm so stressed out and annoyed!! 😭
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

BonnieJean user profile picture
picky squad user badge

BonnieJean

Oily/Resilient

They may have marked it delivered but not actually delivered it. I would wait a day or two for it to show up. I've had that happen waaaay too many time to count. And with the holiday season upon us, it will probably get worse.
upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

I’ve never had any problem with my giveaways before even when it was delivered by USPS, I’m in Ohio btw. But I’ve been hearing some packages got lost to wrong address or neighbor, maybe contact the post office near you.
upvote

comment

aimfortheGLOW user profile picture

aimfortheGLOW

Dry/Sensitive

I've never had problems either with my giveaway orders. its just frustrating.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!