picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

fufufoe user profile picture

fufufoe

Dry/Resilient

dot49 Views

[Save & Share] Mamonde Rose Water Toner Pad

A hydrating toner with a smooth pad shape and abundant toner content, which is multifunctional and can also be used as a sheet mask. I really like it, because the hydration is really pretty and quite long-lasting plus it has a calming effect. 📦Packaging & 🌬️Aroma : In the jar has 40 pcs medium size pads of coral color, super smooth, with a strong distinctive rose scent (I don't mind it). The liquid toner is abundant, so much that it can be used on the face, neck, and the rest on the body. The liquid toner is a little thick but still light (minus the tweezers, so it's a bit difficult to get it out). 🏃Experience vs ♥️Claim : ♥️️Soothing, moisturizing effects. Yes. The content of rose & lotus flower (nulembo) extract is able to offer a mild anti-inflammatory effect to prevent redness and blemishes. Not only that, rose extract also provides more hydration for the skin, in addition to the humectant content of glycerin & ethylhexylglicerin which can also moisturize. The hydrating & moisturizing effect is also quite long-lasting. ♥️️Gives the appearance of smaller & cleaner pores. Correctly. Rose & lotus flower extract, as a plant-based astringent, is able to give the effect of the appearance of smaller, tight & firm pores. The presence of Mume extract can also help exfoliate lightly (but this is not an exfoliating product) but moisturize, so that the skin looks cleaner and brighter. After using it, there is usually a comfortable cooling sensation especially after being hot in the sun. It can also be a sheet mask / CSM which is very comfortable, soothing, and makes you plumpy.
Rose Water Toner Pad

Mamonde
Rose Water Toner Pad

star rating

(2)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

hdsktt user profile picture

hdsktt

Dry/Resilient

thank you so much for review this product , i dont know mamonde also have toner pad
upvote

comment

fufufoe user profile picture

fufufoe

Dry/Resilient

you're welcome 🙈
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

veraws99 user profile picture

veraws99

Oily/Resilient

what a coincidence, now I'm using the toner😅
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!