picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

BeautyRx user profile picture

BeautyRx

Oily/Resilient

dot290 Views

💙Power of Blue💙

Klairs Midnight Blue Youth Activating Serum . . Like its name suggested “Youth Activating Serum”, yup it is a product that helps to fight various causes of ageing and reminds time to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. . . It contains Guaiazulene, which is an extract from Chamomile, that has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, that calms the skin and give this product its signature blue colour along with other anti-ageing ingredients like blueberry extract and adenosine. . . It contains dual peptide formula strengthened by EGF(sh-Oligopepite-1) and bFGF(sh-Polypeptide-1), which are again known for their anti-ageing properties. . . This serum is made with only 10 key ingredients and 95% raw materials. It helps in improving overall health and the quality of the skin and also helps fight and prevent the signs of ageing for a youthful complexion . . FYI I’m on my 5th or 6th bottle.. shit I lost my count 😅🙈 . For more Product reviews and tips n hacks do follow and support my Instagram page☺️
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

14 Comments

Sabrinalynn user profile picture

Sabrinalynn

Oily/Resilient

Great review💕
upvote

comment

laya user profile picture

laya

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing your review 5th or 6th bottle woww☺️ I'll definitely try this product 🥰
upvote

comment

BeautyRx

Oily/Resilient

yup you must😁
upvote

comment

missnellebelle user profile picture

missnellebelle

Dry/Sensitive

wonderful review
upvote

comment

BeautyRx

Oily/Resilient

Thankyou 😁☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!