Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

sirsphere user profile picture
super picky user badge

sirsphere

Dry/Resilient

dot25 Views

Deep Hydration Trio by The Potions - Review

Thank you @gopicky and @thepotions for giving me the opportunity to try these amazing products for free in exchange for my honest opinion. The Potions - Deep Hydration Trio: 1. Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule This serum is clear and unscented. The consistency is quite slimy and can be easily distributed on the skin. It gets absorbed quickly and does not leave any sticky residue. It basically forms a layer on the skin to prevent moisture from escaping. A little goes a long way: 2 drops are more than enough. 2. Jojoba Oil Serum This facial oil is amazing! It is unscented and gets absorbed quickly - 2 drops are enough - leaving the skin hydrated, smooth and looking dewy. I love the feel of my skin afterwards. There’s no oily residue. My skin did not break out or react to it and no clogged pores. This oil, like the HA serum, is intended to prevent moisture loss and nourish the skin. 3. Peptide Ampoule This serum contains amino acids which are building blocks of our skin cells - collagen, elastin and keratin. It is clear and unscented. The consistency is a little slimy but more watery. It distributes well on skin and is absorbed in seconds. A little goes a long way. I loved them all but wouldn’t use them all at once. I love to use oil in the mornings and HA and peptides at night. Seal with your moisturizer and don’t forget to use sunscreen! My skin feels hydrated looks plumper and glowing. I also liked that the products are unscented to prevent any potential skin reactions. #pickyreview #gopicky #Thepotionspicky @go.picky @pickyrewards @thepotions_official.
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!