picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

funskincaremi user profile picture

funskincaremi

Dry/Sensitive

dot374 Views

๐Ÿ’ซDEEP HYDRATION TRIO๐Ÿ’ซ

I received these product for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review. before my review, I would just like to thank Picky and The Potions for giving me the opportunity to try these amazing products. Discussion question at the end ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ The packaging was minimal and basic which I love because products with luxurious packages tend to cost more. I thought they were tinier than I expected but they looked very cute. The one product that caught my eye was the jojoba oil mainly because of the color. I love color in skincare so much ๐Ÿ’›๐™…๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™—๐™– ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ก๐Ÿ’› The only thing I liked about this product was the color (just kidding lmao). This product is my favorite out of the three, not only because of the color (lol) but also because of how it works. When I heard of oil, I thought it was going to be greasy but it was the opposite. I have never used any oils on my skin before this so I thought it was a very nice introduction to oils in skincare. The product claims to relieves dryness and balance out oily skin which is exactly what it did. It has a high viscosity and it absorbs really fast. It does not smell like anything and it makes the face glow ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐‘ด๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† Since I have combination skin, my t-zone has always been oiler than other parts of my skin. I thought this product was amazing for me since it helps to balance out oily skin. I used it at night because I thought it was going to block my sunscreen from absorbing in the morning. 2-3 drops are enough for my whole skin and it leaves my skin glowy and hydrated. I also combine it with the hyaluronic acid serum for extra hydration; using the hyaluronic acid before the jojoba oil allows it to absorb since the oil can prevent it from absorbing. The first time I applied this product, I noticed that the tiny pimples on my forehead (caused by too much sebum) reduced significantly so it is definitely part of my holy grails. ๐Ÿ’— ๐—›๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿ’— I think we all know what this amazing acid does for the skin so I wonโ€™t say much on the benefits. The potions claimed that it gathers and retains moisture in the skin, reducing the effects of external stress factors and that it creates a thin and transparent moisturizing membrane that prevents moisture from evaporating. AND THEY WERE RIGHT! ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐‘ด๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† The hyaluronic acid from the potions was my first experience with the acid and it was as amazing as people say. My c-zone is extremely dry so it helped alleviate the flakyness by preventing the little moisture I have in my skin go away. It is not as viscous as the jojoba oils but it is also very viscous. Applying this product on my skin was very easy and satisfying as it is very slimy and absorbs pretty fast. There was 0 friction between my skin and the product when I was applying which is what I love about water-based products. It does not have a smell either. Adding this to my routine was extremely beneficial as it helped to retain moisture. ๐Ÿ’•๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐Ÿ’• Like Jojoba oil, this was also my first introduction to peptides. There are various types of peptides but the main peptide in this serum is the Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 which is an ingredient that gives fast result for wrinkles. It is an all-inclusive product that helps acne-prone skin, aging skin or pregnant people. The potions claimed that it is a moisturizing daily ampoule for sensitive skin that soothes and nourishes exhausted and irritated skin ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐‘ด๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† Since I do not have any wrinkles, I directed my focus to the moisturizing and soothing part of it. I do not have many products that soothe my skin so I thought this would be an opportunity to try this product. It is just as viscous as the jojoba oil serum and it absorbs really fast. It leaves my skin feeling nice and well moisturized. Because this serum has copper in it, I do not use it with any actives. I only use it with hyaluronic acid and sometimes the jojoba oil serum. I use it to soothe my skin too when I notice any redness. As I have not used the product for long, I have not noticed any major difference. I think this is because it works for long-term aging so I would have to use it for a long time to notice any changes. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’” It is evident that this trio was given a lot of thought before putting them together which is what makes it very effective in giving the skin all of the hydration the skin needs. jojoba oil for relieving dryness, peptide for moisturizing and hyaluronic for extra hydration. This is a really nice combination and I think everyone should get it whether you have dry skin or not :) โ“๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ Do you think using peptide at a young age is beneficial?
upvote

comment

44 Comments

durrotulainia user profile picture

durrotulainia

Oily/Sensitive

nice review ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Elsaabdilla user profile picture

Elsaabdilla

Dry/Resilient

so detail, thankyou๐Ÿฅฐ
upvote

comment

Maria23 user profile picture

Maria23

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for the detailed review ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!