picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

sorinnai user profile picture

sorinnai

Oily/Resilient

dot147 Views

Need help w/ Whiteheads&Blackheads

Hey everyone! As of quarantine, I've been struggling a lot with whiteheads and blackeads on my skin. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. My nose is completely filled with dark blackheads, my chin is full of whiteheads and my cheeks have both. It's very noticeable and I'm starting to get very insecure about it. I've been struggling for almost 3 years now. I've tried 5 different skincare routines and my skin is in the same place, if not worse. I'm really starting to lose hope. I was told to use a lot of salicylic acid, so all of my products have some of it as well as a salicylic acid serum. If there's any advice or recommendations you could give me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ❤️
upvote

comment

11 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Cosrx BHA - can see the amount of picks, you can rest assure it works Inkey list- kaolin mask, actually any kaolin mask can help to pull up those blackheads Anua toner - my HG toner that helps me to clear up my whiteheads, personal own fav!
Kaolin Mask

The Inkey List
Kaolin Mask

star rating

(41)

favorite

BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

COSRX
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

star rating

(1047)

favorite

Heartleaf 77% Soothing Toner

ANUA
Heartleaf 77% Soothing Toner

star rating

(503)

favorite

upvote

comment

sorinnai

Oily/Resilient

I haven't tried/heard of kaolin masks before, but will definitely get one soon, and the cosrx bha is on sale right now, just my luck! thank you so much! 😊
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

This exfoliator has helped me significantly reduce whiteheads, blackheads & closed comedones 💚 I use it once a week. Since your skin is resilient, you could consider using it up to thrice weekly ☺️
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

Some By Mi
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

star rating

(1234)

favorite

upvote

comment

sorinnai

Oily/Resilient

this has been on my list for a while now. definitely buying it next time I go out. thank you! 😊
upvote

comment

K

kale

Oily/Resilient

use this 2x per week
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

star rating

(619)

favorite

upvote

comment

K

kale

Oily/Resilient

sorry, i meant to say I use this 2x per week
upvote

comment

J

janafokkens

Oily/Sensitive

I don't think you should be doubling up on exfoliation any further. Retinol addresses this concern perfectly and has a big list of other benefits as well 💫 I suggest starting with a low percentage retinol like this one from TO
Retinol 0.2% in Squalane

The Ordinary
Retinol 0.2% in Squalane

star rating

(123)

favorite

upvote

comment

sorinnai

Oily/Resilient

i haven't even though about using retinol on my skin type. will be trying it out, thank you! 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!