picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

cams99 user profile picture

cams99

Oily/Resilient

dot115 Views

PR 😏

Hey guys! I’m interested as I have seen lots of picky friends talking about what they bought in Black Friday and such. I wasn’t able to buy anything but I have been interested in trying new things as I am finishing my products. Wanted to ask you how have you been able to request for PR or how does it work? Can someone give me a hint or tell me now it works and how could I qualify for this! Thank you PickyFriends! 🥰
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

Build your instagram community first and brands PR offers will follow. Make brands notice you. Almost all PR i get its the brand that offer.
upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

you can enter the picky giveaways and hope you win so you can review the products. you can also do style Korean fry me and review me and they will send you things as well to review. build up a social media presence and brands send PR that way as well. you can also buy your own products or products you have to start off with and review them to get more out there
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Gonna follow this
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

i don’t ask brand for pr but I do participate in try me review me event hosted by style Korean ☺️☺️
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

how do you participate in those?
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

I want to know too
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!