picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

JeslynH user profile picture

JeslynH

Dry/Resilient

dot50 Views

how do I leave a review for the P:rem comfort me moisturizer.

Hi. I didn’t get an email showing me how to leave a review for the p:rem comfort me moisturizer. I don’t know if they just haven’t sent it out yet or if I missed the email (which is completely possible) if someone could help me I would appreciate it. Thank you. It’s amazing, by the way. It’s light weight but completely moisturizing. It’s my absolute favorite day time moisturizer that I have.
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Panthenol Moisture

make p:rem
Panthenol Moisture

star rating

(142)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

you could click the product you tag on this post then click these star as you rate it than crick write reviews then wrote ur opinion about the product what you like about it and what you dont last you could add up photo for extra 800point and video too if you want
upvote

comment

JeslynH

Dry/Resilient

this is what I did. haha. I figured it out shortly after posting this. thank you for the detailed instructions! I appreciate you 🤍
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

Hi thr, for a full instruction on how to do review, you can find all the info in the email you received from picky when they were announcing the winner, just scroll all the way down in the email and you will see all the instructions. you will need to leave a review on your ig feed and in picky app just like a commenter above showed you.
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

they write in email that you need to review on both picky and ig and then fill up the follow up form 😁
upvote

comment

JeslynH

Dry/Resilient

i need to email them again so I can get the email from them if there is a form lol
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!