picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

lxurene user profile picture

lxurene

Dry/Sensitive

dot50 Views

a first skincare routine for beginners ?

Hi ! My name's Laurène and I am a 14 teenage girl who wants to have a "true skincare routine" to improve the quality of my skin. The probleme is that : I dont exactly know where to start ! I have a Combination skin, whith a lot of blackhead ans red spots on my cheeks and nose. I regulary use face cleanser and moisturazing cream, but i want to have better produits because mine are almost empty and werent that clean. I also dont know what products I should add to copplete my Routine. Toner,serum,Mask.... What are the Lost important products I should bought in priority ? Thank you for your answers!
upvote

comment

2 Comments

M

mmary

Oily/Sensitive

If you already have cleanser and moisturizer, you can add toner with salicylic or mandelic acid like these ones. But if you skin feels dry, it's better to add some hydrating and soothing toner (there are a lot of them). Use them only in the evening, once per day, better to start from 2 times per week. Your routine can be built in different ways!
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

COSRX
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

star rating

(1047)

favorite

Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water

By WISHTREND
Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water

star rating

(260)

favorite

upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

I would add a sunscreen in your routine. Exfolliants is also great but it can dry your skin but it can cost a bit more than a cleanser and moisturizer, so a cleanser with with AHA or BHA is an affordable way to add exfolliants in your routine. A good sunscreen can also cost a bit more but moisturizing sunscreen are easier and cheaper to find than matifying ones
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!