picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot189 Views

Celimax The Real Noni Ampoule Review

π‚πžπ₯𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐱 π“π‘πž π‘πžπšπ₯ 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐒 π‹π’π§πž π‘πžπ―π’πžπ°πŸŒΏ [𝐏𝐑- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐] 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕 Celimax Noni Energy Ampoule 40ml π‘ͺπ’π’‚π’Šπ’Žπ’” Formulated with 71.77% Noni Extract, the "Gift from God" with over 200 minerals & vitamins visibly soothes breakouts and energizes damaged skin to support a bright, radiant complexion. The specially developed lightweight gel texture leaves a non-greasy, fresh finish, making it suitable for all skin types. ⁠ π‘¬π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’† I usually use this with noni toner as well as they have the good combination together🀩 I love the green gel-like texture so much and it's lightweight when apply on my face with non-greasy finish. After using for around 4 weeks, I am so happy to see my uneven skin becomes brighter. It has the deep skin moisturizing effect skin-soothing effect on my skin as well as reduced moisture loss! Recommend this to sensitive skin as it has barrier repairing effect to skin. I will repurchase this after it's empty✨ 𝘚𝘸π˜ͺ𝘱𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳 π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜›π˜¦π˜Ήπ˜΅π˜Άπ˜³π˜¦ 𝘝π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘰 >> Check Out My Instagram For More. Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

32 Comments

MaryM63 user profile picture

MaryM63

Dry/Resilient

awesome review ❀️
upvote

comment

J

JenikoMarcel

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for the review πŸ‘
upvote

comment

wenniepegsee user profile picture

wenniepegsee

Oily/Resilient

thank you for sharing
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Thank you😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!