picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

alisyahz user profile picture

alisyahz

Oily/Sensitive

dot45 Views

My experience with iunik centella calming gel cream

I got redness and breakout on my face since i used iunik centella calming gel gream. Did anyone get the same experience? *i have a sensitive, combination skin Is there any tips to prevent it because I really like the texture and it absorbs fast to the skin
Centella Calming Gel Cream

Iunik
Centella Calming Gel Cream

star rating

(1204)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

I know there's a lot of ppl who has the same experience as you, redness and breakout. sadly to say you have to stop using it bcuz it will give you even more redness and breakout in the future if you continue use it you may try to give it another go once the redness and breakout are gone or maybe go for other moisturizer instead. I have sensitive skin too but iunik gel works wonder for me. you can try cosrx gel cream, it fast absorb to your skin too
alisyahz user profile picture

alisyahz

Oily/Sensitive

thank you so much, such a waste i cannot use the iunik moisturizer but i will try your recommendation!
upvote

comment

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

me! I used it and it made my skin oilier and didn’t really moisturise my skin. it also made me breakout. once I stopped and tried something else my skin healed back then I tried it again and I broke out. I gave it to my sister who has normal skin and her skin loves it.
upvote

comment

Rosesarered45 user profile picture

Rosesarered45

Oily/Resilient

Me! thats the reason i wont recommend it to those who have sensitive skin. mine is quite resilient but i found out that my skin cant tolerate with the tea tree leaf water contained in this product. same goes to its tea tree relief serum.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!